MONTGOMERY FETTEN represents victims of accidents and injury, and victims of workplace discrimination or illegal termination in New Jersey. With more than 90 years of combined experience, the partners of the firm, Glenn A. Montgomery, John S. Fetten and associates work with our litigation team to seek the maximum recovery for your case.
If you need help with claims for conscious pain and suffering, wrongful death, amputations, spinal injuries, brain injuries, closed head injuries, herniated discs, fractures, lost wages, medical expenses, and other damages for future health care or emotional suffering, contact our law firm by e-mail. We strive to resolve issues with employers and management on your behalf through discussion, alternative resolution options or trial if necessary.
MONTGOMERY FETTEN has provided compassionate and effective legal advocacy to victims of all types of accidents and injuries attributed to negligence.
- Auto accidents (collisions, rollovers, bicyclist and pedestrian injuries)
- Bus and truck accidents (head-on collisions, rear-end accidents, and other wrecks)
- Unsafe premises (slip-and-fall, dog bites, assaults due to inadequate security)
- Construction accidents (falls from scaffolding or ladders, severe burns, electrical shock, power tools, vehicle accidents, chemical exposures)
- Product liability (dangerous children’s toys, air bags and auto defects, defective drugs, dangerous tools)
- Wrongful death claims
Our experienced and sophisticated attorneys are broadly experienced in matters relating to discriminatory practices in employment, including:
- Workplace discrimination on the basis of racial and ethnic origin, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, or ADA reasonable accommodation
- Sexual harassment (unwelcome advances, threats, hostile environment, sexual comments)
- Family and medical leave retaliation (termination or discipline for getting pregnant, or taking leave for personal health or care of sick family)
- Wrongful termination (illegal activity or OSHA violations)
- Whistleblower claims
MONTGOMERY FETTEN also offers a comprehensive and broad level of services in litigation matters in the federal and state courts throughout New Jersey, as well as in arbitration and mediation proceedings.
Our practice in litigation includes the areas of commercial disputes, business torts, contracts, insurance coverage, consumer fraud, management and employee side labor and employment, real estate, toxic torts, defamation, libel, slander, traffic violations and indemnification and defense agreements.
Our trial lawyers have represented private individuals as well as insurance companies, major corporations, manufacturers, wholesalers, retailers, and car dealers throughout New Jersey. We provide a complete complement of litigation services including advice and counsel to effectively assist the client in avoiding the pitfalls of litigation on a going-forward basis. These services include tailored programs for ownership, management and employees on both broad and technical statutory and regulatory issues confronting the client’s compliance in the areas affecting their businesses.
Contact the employee rights and personal injury lawyers of MONTGOMERY FETTEN for a free initial consultation. We can arrange evening and weekend appointments, and we have attorneys who speak Spanish, Greek and Chinese.
NJ Personal Injury and Workplace Discrimination Attorney Disclaimer: The contents of this site or other legal information set forth in this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice, nor the formation of a lawyer or attorney client relationship. Please contact a New Jersey personal injury or employment lawyer at our Bridgewater, NJ law firm. This website is not intended to solicit clients for matters outside of the State of New Jersey.